When you get a letter from the Canadian government about your immigration status, you may have some worries. Perhaps you are not getting approved, or you have to present some added documents. The best thing you can do is talk to an immigration lawyer near me in Edmonton, AB to see what they have to say. These lawyers have the inside knowledge of the immigration system. They can help you by:
· Discussing your immigration case over the phone if you need legal help now.
· Writing a letter and sending it to immigration officials in Ottawa for you. In this case, immigration lawyer will make sure that everything is within Canadian immigration law before starting the process.
· Working with immigration officials all over Canada on your behalf; they can address questions from immigration officers or even become an immigration officer himself for you if needed. It will be difficult to deal with immigration agencies by yourself so talking to a professional like an immigration lawyer near me in Edmonton, AB makes everything easier.
· Interviewing family members and friends who support your application and writing letters about their character. This could be extremely helpful when making decision on immigration cases. These are just some of the immigration services that immigration lawyer in Edmonton, AB can provide.
· Challenging immigration decisions when you think immigration officers made a mistake. There are time where immigration errors happened and it is important to hold immigration accountable for their actions.
· Reviewing and updating your immigration application if needed. You do not want to miss an immigration deadline because your application was not checked on time! Immigration applications have deadlines but these deadlines can be extended when necessary.
When you have a proper lawyer on your side, you will see that everything goes smoothly, and you will get the immigration benefits you desire.